Work-Life & Other Resources
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill offers a comprehensive benefit package and other programs, resources, policies and practices that integrate work/life strategies. Our programs have been designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. In this section, employees will find more information regarding benefits and work or cultural resources available.
- Campus Health and Safety
- Childcare and Parenting Resources
- Faculty Awards
- Faculty Welfare Resources
- Financial Resources
- Life Events
- Mental Health First Aid Training is a public education program that introduces participants to the risk factors and warning signs of mental health and addiction problems, builds an understanding of the importance of early intervention, and identifies common supports.
- Parking and Public Transit
- Public Affairs, Media Resources and Social Media
- Wellness Resources