Campus Health & Safety
- Adverse Weather Policy provides additional information about the University’s adverse weather status and related policies.
- Alert Carolina informs the campus community, visitors, local residents, parents and the news media of emergencies or dangerous situations occurring on and around campus. Faculty should register a cell phone number in the campus directory to receive emergency text messages.
- Department of Environment, Health and Safety provides mandatory online safety training and reporting instructions.
- Department of Public Safety provides information about victim assistance, crime reporting and prevention and personal security tips. A full range of the University’s security resources are discussed in the University’s annual Security Report.
- LiveSafe App provides students, faculty and staff with a direct connection to the UNC Police so that everyone can easily communicate all their safety needs. Its easy-to-use features help you stay safe every day and enables us to better protect you.