Academic Publishing & Copyright Information
- The Carolina Digital Repository provides long-term access and safekeeping for scholarly works, data sets, research materials, records and audiovisual materials produced by the UNC-Chapel Hill community.
- Copyright Basics provides an overview of copyright issues related to work in the health sciences.
- Copyright Policy of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill provides links to various policies and resources related to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Open Access and Scholarly Communication provides an overview of the UNC open access policy, and online availability and access to scholarly content free of charge to anyone upon publication.
- The Graduate School provides information regarding Academic Integrity and Ethics, Academic Policies, Awards Recognizing Graduate Faculty and Staff and The Graduate School Handbook.
- The Scholarly Communications Office provides guidance, policy development and advocacy to faculty, students and staff on issues related to copyright and fair use, authors’ rights, privacy rights, open access and policy related to scholarly material
- University Committee on Copyright reports to the chancellor and the University community the concerns of faculty and other users and creators of scholarly information.
- The University of North Carolina Press is the first university press in the South and one of the first in the nation.