- Faculty Pay Policy (PDF) includes information on the process for compensating faculty.
- External Competitive Research and Scholarly Leaves includes information about applying for supplemental salary awards for externally funded research leave.
- Faculty Salary Policies by School lists salary policies for each School and the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Lump Sum Payments includes information regarding compensation for additional duties.
- Policy on External Professional Activities of Faculty and Other Professional Staff requires all faculty to receive approval in advance of engaging in external professional activities for pay. Faculty are required to file a “Notice of Intent to Engage in EPAP.” Faculty who engage in external professional activities for pay should also read General Administration Policy 300.2.2 Conflict of Interest and Commitment and the Policy on Individual Conflicts of Interest and Commitment.
- Policy on Non-Salary and Deferred Compensation includes information about moving expenses, the provision of a motor vehicle or motor vehicle allowance, the provision of housing or housing allowance, club memberships, or any other special benefit of monetary value provided to employees for job-related reasons. The policy also contains information about payments to an employee, employee account or plan that is paid later than the regular payment cycle.
- Salary Increase Requests for Faculty outlines the process for permanent adjustments to base salary outside of the normal EHRA annual raise process, a salary supplement, or adjustment resulting from a job change resulting from either a competitive recruitment or waiver of recruitment.
- Policy on Supplemental Pay includes information about supplemental pay intended to address temporary increases in responsibility or significant and substantial duties performed under unusual circumstances outside of normal work hours.
- Summer Compensation Policy contains information regarding compensation for faculty conducting summer research and/or teaching summer school.