- Faculty Retirement Planning Guide is available on the Retirement Planning page of the Office of Human Resources website. This guide features key advice from more than 30 recently retired UNC-Chapel Hill faculty and addresses retirement details for faculty in all stages of their career.
- EHRA Employee Retirement contains information about TSERS and part-time employment, post-retirement benefits, allowable earnings, re-employed retirees and emeritus status.
- Phased Retirement for Tenured Faculty describes the University’s voluntary program for eligible full-time tenured faculty members to transition to retirement through half-time (or equivalent) service. A FAQ page addresses questions regarding how the program is implemented. Faculty who are interested in the program should also read the Summary of Phased Retirement Benefits and Leave Payout or Transfer and Phased Retirement.
- Resources for Retirees provides resources and referral information for UNC-Chapel Hill retirees related to continued campus privileges and access to selected University services, including obtaining a new OneCard, obtaining a retiree parking permit and accessing the campus gym and pool.
- The Retired Faculty Association (RFA) of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is a voluntary, non-profit association of retired faculty members of UNC-CH and other institutions of higher learning as well as retired senior staff members as defined in the bylaws, and their surviving spouses, who have joined together to maintain ties to the University and to promote their common interests.