- Faculty Retirement Planning Guide is available on the Retirement Planning page of the Office of Human Resources website. This guide features key advice from more than 30 recently retired UNC-Chapel Hill faculty and addresses retirement details for faculty in all stages of their career.
- Academic Personnel Retirement on the Human Resources website contains information about TSERS and ORP, post-retirement benefits, leave payout and transfer, and post-retirrement re-employment.
- About Faculty Retirement offers additional information.
- Retirement and End of Employment on the Faculty Affairs website includes information about the phased retirement program and emeritus status.
- Resources for Retirees provides resources and referral information for UNC-Chapel Hill retirees related to continued campus privileges and access to selected University services, including obtaining a new OneCard, obtaining a retiree parking permit and accessing the campus gym and pool.
- The Retired Faculty Association (RFA) of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is a voluntary, non-profit association of retired faculty members of UNC-CH and other institutions of higher learning as well as retired senior staff members as defined in the bylaws, and their surviving spouses, who have joined together to maintain ties to the University and to promote their common interests.