Technical Support and Tools
Most of these resources require Onyen log-in.
- Classroom Hotline provides on-site telephone support, as well as technology demonstrations to aid faculty in integrating technology into their teaching.
- ConnectCarolina houses data related to student services, human resources, payroll and finance. Faculty use ConnectCarolina to access course rosters, input final grades and manage other information pertaining to course administration.
- IT Help is the home for technology help, support and resources at UNC.
- ITS Teaching and Learning Division provides Carolina with the technical infrastructure, support and expertise to advance pedagogical outcomes.
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com is an online library of courses on software tools and skills available to faculty and staff.
- Qualtrics is a robust survey research tool giving anyone with an Onyen the opportunity to create and administer surveys.
- Sakai is the campus’s main Learning Management System (LMS), providing an online space for course resources, projects and committee work.