- Annual, Sick and Holiday Leave for Faculty includes information about leave for nine-month and twelve-month faculty. Faculty who are eligible to earn leave can accrue bonus leave and participate in voluntary shared leave.
- Faculty Military Leave [PDF] specifies the employment and reinstatement rights of employees called to involuntary active duty in the Uniformed Services.
- Faculty Serious Illness, Major Disability, and Parental Leave Policy contains information for nine-month and twelve-month faculty. An FAQ of the policy addresses cases in which this leave can be taken.
- Family Illness Leave includes information for employees requiring leave to care for their child, parent or spouse where that child, spouse or parent has a serious health condition.
- Family and Medical Leave Policy contains information about eligibility requirements, qualifying conditions, length of leave and benefits. Effective January 13, 2020 the University offers a Paid Parental Leave benefit.
- Research and Study Leaves includes information about junior faculty and tenured faculty leave, criteria for leaves and faculty member obligations.